Wednesday, April 16, 2008

StatCounter.com

StatCounter.com

I like this feature of blogging. I think it's mainly an ego trip, but nonetheless, is interesting to me. I like posting on consecutive days and watching the numbers of visitors to my blog go up for a couple of days. I only wish I could know who actually reads this blog.



It's still a funny phenomenon to me, that there are random people out there that I've never met and for some reason are reading my random thoughts about random topics. Feel free to give me a shout out sometime if you want. I would love to see who you mystery people are.

So here you go random people, another post about things I think are interesting.

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

Hi.

I'm one of the aforementioned random people.

Just wanted to introduce myself.